1. Corn cob powder: It can be used to extract heavy met […]
1. Corn cob powder: It can be used to extract heavy metals from wastewater, which can be used to prevent hot thin steel sheets from sticking together;
2. Can be used for the production of cardboard, cement board, cement brick, which can be used as a filler for glue or paste;
3. It can be used for the manufacture of packaging materials and gunpowder;
4. Can be used as a rubber auxiliaries, adding it when manufacturing tires, can increase the friction between the tire and the ground, to achieve the effect of increasing traction, and extend the life of the tire;
5. Corn core powder: can be used in the dry cleaning industry, the fur treated with it is clean and beautiful;
6. Can be used as feed premix, methionine, lysine, lysine protein powder, betaine, various mold preparations, fungicides, vitamins, phospholipids, phytase, aroma and Madurocin, An Peptide choline chloride, veterinary drug additive products, nutritional carrier, can replace the secondary powder, is also one of the main raw materials for biological products.