Making Maltose Raw materials Corn cobs (or straw) were […]
Making Maltose Raw materials Corn cobs (or straw) were selected to make maltose. The yield is 40% to 50%.
Raw material formula Corncob 100kg Barley 15kg
1. Grinding and immersing: Select 100 kg of corn cob in the current year to grind into fine chips. The size is similar to bean granules. Soak in the soaking tank for 1 to 2 hours to make the corn core chips swell and absorb water, and the water absorption amount is about 40%. After soaking, remove the blanks and place them in bamboo baskets and baskets, then rinse them with water. After draining, steam up the drawers.
2. Steaming: When steaming the upper drawer, firstly spread the soaked corn kernels, cover a layer of bran or gluten, which is about 10% of the billet, steamed for 20 minutes after steaming, and into the billet. Stir in 10% cold water, mix well and steam for another 40 minutes. Stir in 10% cold water for the purpose of softening the cake and steaming it.
3. Mixing malt milk: When the steamed blank is dried to 65-75 ° C, it can be mixed with malt milk. The blanking temperature of the billet takes a high limit in winter and a low limit in summer. Production of malt milk: firstly soak 15 kg of barley (better than the two-sided barley of the year) in clean water for 2 hours. If the water temperature is too low, the soaking time should be extended appropriately. The soaked wheat grains are spread on the bamboo pole. Thickness is about 1 cm, and the wet cloth on the top cover is kept at 25 to 30 ° C until the barley sprouts. When the malt grows to twice and half the length of the dry granules, the buds turn from white to green, and the water is ground into milk, adding about 1 times the amount of water.
4. Saccharification: After mixing with malt milk, the blank can be saccharified in the lower tank. The saccharification tank should be kept warm and saccharified for 16 to 24 hours. The saccharification temperature should be kept at 55 °C after feeding, and the temperature can be appropriately increased in the later stage. After the saccharification is completed, the sugar liquid is released and concentrated to make mash.
5. Concentrated sputum: The concentrated sugar solution at the bottom of the saccharification tank is discharged as much as possible, and immediately filtered, and then concentrated in a pot of sugar. Sugar can be used as feed. When you are sugaring, start the firepower. As the sugar liquid concentrates, the firepower will gradually weaken, stir constantly, prevent the zoom carbonization, and finally use a small fire to control until the required concentration. 100 kilograms of corn cob can produce about 50 kilograms of sugar.