The use of corn cob in high-tech industry! In the high- […]
The use of corn cob in high-tech industry!
In the high-tech industry, corn cob is rich in cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin, etc., and has been used in papermaking, bio-sugar and other industries.
1. It can be used to extract heavy metals from wastewater, and it can be used to prevent hot thin steel sheets from sticking together;
2. It can be used for making cardboard, cement board, cement brick, and it can be used as a filler for glue or paste;
3. It can be used for the manufacture of packaging materials and gunpowder;
4. It can be used as a rubber additive. Adding it when manufacturing tires can increase the friction between the tire and the ground, achieve the effect of increasing traction, and extend the life of the tire;
5, can be used in dry cleaning industry, the fur treated with it is clean and beautiful;
6. It can be used as feed premix, methionine, lysine, lysine protein powder, betaine, various mold preparations, antifungal agents, vitamins, phospholipids, phytase, flavoring agents and madrasin, Prozyme, choline chloride, etc., veterinary drug additive products, nutritional carriers, can replace secondary powder, and is also one of the main raw materials for washing mold fermentation of biological products.
7. For processing furfural and xylitol.
8. The indispensable raw materials for the edible fungus cultivation industry are exported to Korea and Japan in large quantities. For easy transportation, more crushing and briquetting.