Specific uses are as follows: 1. Everyone involved in a […]
Specific uses are as follows:
1. Everyone involved in agriculture knows that corncobs can be used to grow edible fungi. The nutrition of corncobs is very rich, especially the content of sugar is very high. It is an ideal high-quality raw material for the development of edible fungi. bacteria. Culture material formula: corn cob 71.8%, wheat bran or rice bran 15%, corn flour 5%, superphosphate 2%, gypsum powder 2%, lime powder 4%, plus carbendazim 0.2%, and the water content of the culture medium 65%, PH value 7 ~ 8.
2. Corncobs can also be used to process organic fertilizers. After being crushed with a grinder, they can be mixed with livestock manure and fermented to make organic fertilizers rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and various trace elements.
3. In addition, corncobs can also be used as animal feed, veterinary drug carrier, and as fuel.
4. Corncob processed products include xylitol. The functional sugar refined from corncob is not only xylitol, but also xylooligosaccharides and food grade xylose. Xylitol can be used as a sweetener, nutritional supplement and auxiliary therapeutic agent for diabetic patients. Commercial xylitol is made from corn cob, bagasse and other agricultural crops by deep processing.
5. Corn cob processing is converted into a pharmaceutical intermediate-furfural. Many people don't know what furfural is, so to speak, furfural can not only produce rubber, plastics, synthetic fibers, pesticides, medicine, coatings, chemical reagents and various auxiliary Slag in furfural production can also be used as fertilizer, which has a good effect on improving saline land and improving soil fertility.
6. Corncob can also extract "graphene", 100 tons of biomass graphene material can bring a wealth of 350-500 million yuan, from agricultural organic fertilizer, edible fungus raw materials, animal husbandry and veterinary medicine, to Functional sugar, graphene, and even energy can be used for power generation, etc. There are almost seventy or eighty additional products for corncob deep processing.
7. In the industry, corn cobs can be used to extract heavy metals from wastewater, to prevent hot thin steel sheets from sticking together or the pollution of water bodies by metal substances.
8. Corncob also plays a very important role in the production of cardboard, cement board and cement brick, etc., especially it can be used as a filler for glue and paste during production.
9. Corn cob can also be used in the tire manufacturing industry as a rubber additive, which can not only increase the friction between the tire and the ground, increase the traction of the tire, but also effectively extend the service life of the tire.